Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Valhallan Ladies' Book Club

Connections

  • Xull challenged Scarlet for leadership of the Valhallan Ladies Book Club

Context

Before we go any further, I must share this awesome fan creation by u/8mya on Reddit. I'm not a Xull main, but I'd totally buy that skin.

Anyway, for those who don't know, a book club is a group that comes together regularly to discuss a certain book they've all read. Once their discussion is over, they'll select a new book and meet again a month or so later (to give everyone time to read the selected book). Different book clubs can focus on different things, such as genre, author, literary critique, etc.

Although we have no idea what kind of book club this is, the fact that Scarlet is the leader and that it is for ladies in Valhalla suggests to me that it could be more academic in nature (considering Scarlet's genius-level intellect, she would likely want an intellectual outlet as well as the physical outlet that the Grand Tournament provides). My other question would be, which ladies are in the book club? We know who's in Isaiah's band, but we don't get confirmation about Scarlet's book club? Well, just for fun, I made a tier list about it, as shown below.

As for other ladies in Valhalla, I suppose Hypernia could be a regular attendee, as well as a couple of the Norse goddesses. I'll update this page when I become aware of other ladies in Valhalla. Keep in mind that this is all just my own conjecture, based on what I know about the lore and the characters' apparent personalities.



3 comments:

  1. I feel like artemis would be higher up in the list since it says in her lore that she loves reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear! You're right!!! I'll have to make an updated version of this anyway.

      Delete
  2. I know Onyx didn't exist back then but include Onyx and, I guess, the other new legends despite them being male.

    ReplyDelete